03.16.2020 Judy Carmody
A message to our community of customers and partners:The challenges presented by the global pandemic seem to be manifesting daily for communities around the world not used to managing these scenarios, made all the more complicated with globally linked supply/work chains. We are committed to the safety and well-being of our teammates and customers around the world, and of course to the uninterrupted support of the ZenQMS Platform.
Some key thoughts:
- Our staff are working from home/remotely, which we can support since we already have a distributed team in multiple locations-- that includes our helpdesk, our implementation team and of course the developers and DBAs managing the application production.
- Our digital and cloud technology is supported by industry standards, with necessary security measures and redundancy built-in to everything we do.
- We are uniquely capable of delivering new and continuing services to our customers remotely, as this has always been our model from day 1.
- Our implementation and support team members can step in for one another in case of prolonged illness.
- We have been and remain self-funded, with no risk to our financial well being.
We will continue to comply with all local, state, and federal recommendations and emergency measures as directed.
Thank you for your ongoing partnership and business,